With the sound background of Art Administration and Academic fervour in Mass Communication and Media Studies from Bangalore University, he has exhibited high level of work ethics in the organizations he has worked. As Programme Coordinator at NSD, Bengaluru Centre he has established rapport with Art andCultural agencies across South India both Govt. and Non govt. His role as liaisoning with theatre teams and theatre artists are put to effective use at the centre.
- Art Administration and Academic fervour in Mass Communication and Media Studies from Bangalore University
- Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts, Southern Regional Centre, Bengaluru as Programme Officer for over three years
- All India Radio, Karnataka as Radio Jockey for nine years.
- St. Joseph's Evening College as HOD of Dept. of Journalism and Media Studies for over 6 years.
Apart from his academic and professional experience he is associated with theatre teams in Karnataka.
- Performed in plays namely 'Kranthi Banthu Kranthi', 'Bhairavi', 'Bahaddur Ganda', '8/15', 'Mareech – The Legend' and many other staged across various parts of the country.
- He has contributed articles on theatre in leading publications, attended seminars and conducted several workshops in India and abroad.